We are the consultant and supplier of high density indoor aquaculture system in Bangladesh and abroad.
High Density Indoor Aquaculture System (RAS) is used for fish culture in limited spaces in limited environment circulating the water and cleaning it continuously and giving controlled feeding to the fishes.
- Less water is required as compared to river or pond aquaculture systems
- Less land is required due to the high stocking density
- Project site selection flexibility and independence from a large, clean water source
- Reduction in wastewater effluent volume
- Increased bio-security and ease in treating disease outbreaks
- Ability to closely monitor and control environmental conditions to maximize production efficiency.
- Similarly,independence from weather and variable environmental conditions.
Some steps of water treatment processes is used to maintain water quality in intensive fish farming system. These process steps are sometimes done in order or sometimes in random. After leaving the vessel holding fish the water is first treated for solids before entering a bio filter to convert ammonia, next degassing and oxygenation occur, often followed by heating/cooling and sterilization. Every process can be done by using a variety of methods and machinery but regardless all must take place to ensure a healthy environment that maximizes fish growth and health of fishes.
Please contact us or visit our office for more about the technology and the cost of the project. We are working hard to market this technology in Bangladesh which will save a large area of agricultural land used for fish culture. This technology can be used in any places at a small piece of land, so those who can not start fish farming for the want of huge land can also start it immediately.